Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Knitting, yeah...

So I'm going to start knitting again this year. I have many projects I'm excited to start, much yarn in my stash that is begging to be knit, and patterns that tempt me daily.

I went to take a break and knit on what I'm carrying with me and found that I'm unhappy with the scarf. I'm knitting "My So Called Scarf" in Noro Kuryon on US 9 needles. I'm not happy with the fabric, too dense for a scarf to my liking. I want something that has a little movement in it and this has nothing. Although I'm thinking it would be really nice as a hand bag or a structured jacket so I may come back to this stitch later and see what I can do with it then.

So I figured I'd pick up the socks I'm making for my boy, except my 4th needle has made a run for it and I can't find it. I thought I had a duplicate set of needles in the bag but nope they are US 0 and I'm working on US 1's for this pair. Sigh. No luck there. Then there is the shawl/what do I want it to be ball of yarn. I'm not happy with it either so I've got to rip it out as well and then see what I want that yarn to be.

Today was not a get projects done or even worked on day. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Maybe tomorrow I'll upload pics to add to this.

No comments: