Friday, February 15, 2008

Annoyances

Once upon a time I bought a Vogue Knitting Fall 2006 magazine. It had many sock patterns I wanted to try. I left the magazine with a friend who said she would get it back to. She left our circle of friends quickly and without much explination soon after and I have never seen the magazine again.

This morning I went to put on my favorite sweater. It is a cotton cable knit sweater my Mom bought me 20 years ago. I love that sweater. This morning the love shone through. I had a 3 in hole in the right elbow. It has compromized 4 or 5 rows of knitting, plus I have none of this yarn to darn it.

I went looking on Ravely for a pattern I could use to make a new one for myself, I found it, guess where the pattern was published? Damn it! Wish me luch dear internetz to find the magazine again so I can knit that sweater. Well that or accept that there is another pattern out there that will work as well.

No comments: