Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baby Sweater #3 Done....




So I finished knitting and blocking the latest baby sweater. It is done but for the buttons and those will be added at lunch today. The bottom trim I put embossed hearts on. I found that stitch pattern in Nicky Epstein's Knitting on the Edge. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Hurray. Now I can move on to the Clapotis, I started it last night and will work on it at lunch after the buttons get attached.

That said someone at work has asked me to make a sweater for her. I will work one more up. Really people need to let me move on to other things, ummm maybe I need to let myself move on to other things. HA!

I'm going to order the Cuttlefish by Hansi Singh and start that for Everett soon. He saw the Knit Picks Essential sock yarn in Gulfstream that I bought planning on making socks for him and he said it wants to be made into a cuttlefish instead. Who can argue with that?

No comments: