Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ideas and thoughts...

I'm trying to figure out how to parlay my love of knitting into something that helps bring home some cash to offset the cost of yarn, and the ubiquitous needles that I *always* need more of.

I'm considering different options. I don't spin, yet. I have had some turns of dyeing but I'm not sure I want to sell dyed yarn, although that isn't a horrible idea.

I've knitted up some items for people as gifts and I apparently can knit evenly enough that they think they are well made. Ok they are well made, I knit well, not quickly but well. I could knit up some items of my own creation and sell them.

I could work in a yarn store, but I'm sure everyone wants to do that, well everyone who is fiber obsessed, and I'm not sure how much I would actually make after I spent my earnings on new yarn. ;)

Oh well I'm still working it out.

No comments: