Thursday, December 30, 2010

Results and knitting

The results were nothing, normal, no problem. So they saw nothing unusual in his brain wave. Good news over all. The doc thought the hospital would let me know results but he responded quickly when I asked about them. So we can put the fainting/seizure spell behind us and move on. (Oh and I have been told that it is not a spell or an episode, I'm not certain what I'm suppose to call it in front of the Boy, but I have been told what not to call it, I'm ignoring the directive)

I'm still working on the shawl, I'm nearly done. I have only the trim left but I screwed it up and am in the process of ripping it all back so I can try again to read direction that are clearly spelled out for me. (There is that word again, spell, do you think this is forshadowing for the year to come?) The good part of the frogging is the Boy slept in this morning and I was given a tea pot for Christmas so I have spent the morning enjoying the falling snow, tea and ignoring the headache I'm getting from pulling out 3 rows of 672 stitches each. I have put on Pandora on my Suzy Bogguss station, love me some 80's/90's country music, it really seems to fit my mood today.I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year, my goal for the end of the year is to get our holiday cards out this week. Wish me luck.

No comments: